Aloe vera juice has numerous health benefits. Click Here to read “20 Health Benefits of Aloe Vera Juice”
2 tablespoon aloe vera gel
1 cup of water
1 tablespoon honey
1 tablespoon lemon juice (optional)
- Wash Aloe Vera leaf under running water to remove mud and dirt.
- Dry it with an absorbent cloth
- Cut down the edges to remove the thorny parts and to open up the leaf.
- Cut and open aloe vera leaf from the middle section.
- Squeeze out the entire gel from the leaf with a knife or a spoon and store in a bowl.
- Add the gel, honey, lemon juice (optional) in a cup of water and blend.